Customer Success Manager
CSM (US Market) @GoPerfect
GoPerfect is an innovative and rapidly growing SaaS startup offering a cutting-edge talent sourcing and engagement platform driven by state-of-the-art generative AI technology for recruitment teams. Our success team is actively seeking our next high-caliber CSM to join our dynamic and high-performing team and take on our mission to revolutionize recruitment.
If you're an ambitious professional with a keen interest in personal and professional growth, and if you want to be an integral part of shaping the future of the recruitment world within a dynamic work environment, then GoPerfect is the ideal place for you.
You’re a proactive and experienced Customer-Focused who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. You’re motivated, creative, and independent, with excellent communication skills. You’re methodological and detail-oriented and have a record of communicating with people globally. You know how to identify challenges and solutions while engaging with customers and are passionate about technology and its ability to create value.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted client relationships, gaining deep insights into their unique goals and challenges.
- Lead clients through a seamless onboarding process, employing innovative strategies to expedite product adoption.
- Anticipate client needs, provide proactive guidance, and offer solutions to enhance their recruiting processes.
- Gather client feedback, analyze trends, and collaborate with internal teams to continuously improve our products and services.
- Monitor client health, mitigate risks, and strategize to ensure high retention rates, working towards renewal of contracts.
Who you are:
- 3 years in a customer-facing role, preferably as a CSM in B2B SaaS
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to connect and build trust with clients at various levels
- Strong problem-solving skills, finding solutions and resolving issues promptly
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- A strong work ethic and the ability to thrive independently and as an integral part of a collaborative team.
- Self-motivated, proactive approach, creative, innovative
- English - Native level - a must
- Willingness to work US hours