Onboarding SpecialistMiami, Florida
- Consultative selling and intensely listening to your customers. Identifying and converting opportunities into sales.
- Skillfully executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal.
- Masterful client presentations and running effective meetings.
- Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients.
- Clearly articulating the value proposition of solutions and products and the endless possibilities of the digital landscape to your customers.
- You have a track record of at least five years of B2B selling.
- You have expert knowledge of the B2B buying process and know all your key competitors and closely follow industry trends.
- You deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets.
- Whether it’s the challenge of developing new accounts or finding untapped opportunities in your existing client base, the opportunity to grow our business is what drives your efforts every day.
- You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
- Completed post-secondary education and a passion for continuous learning.
- Fluent in Spanish – verbally – an advantage
- Salesforce experience- an advantage
We can learn from anyone. The most successful people ask the most questions and always listen.
We have the highest standards for everything we do. We understand that excellence is the result of ongoing learning and always becoming a better version of yourself. The results will speak for themselves.
We are ambitious people who repeatedly do the impossible. We don’t take “no” for an answer and always find solutions together.
We respect the people we work for and with: our colleagues, customers, investors. They all have struggles, fears, families, & dreams. We treat others better than we expect to be treated and exchange expectations with appreciation.
Trust is a mindset and a choice. We trust the people we work with so we can grow together and succeed.
We share the good along with the ugly- this is what makes us a strong company. It’s why people understand why we’re doing what we’re doing and creates a much more meaningful connection to the company and our mission.
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The Reeco team
Have you ever walked into a room and felt an immediate sense of belonging? We’re the folks who greet everyone with a smile and offer them something warm to drink. We’re genuinely interested in what you have to say because amazing ideas are all around us- you just have to listen.
We believe in treating everyone like they’re our guests.